Hello world!November 11, 2014
The NGO World meets UNDP for better implementation of SDGs in PakistanSeptember 1, 2018
As part of activities regarding the celebration of SDGs week (SEP 22-29), The NGO World will organize a daylong session on “Youth4SDGs” at Islamabad. 25 university students will participate to have orientation on SDGs and what role they can play in the promotion of the Global Goals in Pakistan. The objectives of the session are to:
- Evaluate Pakistan’s performance towards the achievement of the SDGs.
- Build a common understanding about the SDGs.
- Showcase examples of successful campaigns, research, and projects that have led to the advancement of the SDGs.
- Explore the actions young people should take to put the SDGs into practice.
- Facilitate cross-sectoral collaboration between youth and student groups to advance the SDGs. Raise awareness of the SDGs among young people in Pakistan. Test your luck on machine à sous gratuit sans téléchargement en français.